Rio District Job Openings
The District is committed to hiring the best applicants by recruiting locally and nationally through www.EdJoin.org. The EdJoin system allows applicants to submit applications online using the Internet.
If you possess the qualifications for a position and are interested in joining a District that believes in meeting the needs of the whole child and is committed to academic excellence, please submit an application for open positions listed on the following EdJoin link:
All certificated applications must include:
- Letter of interest
- Copy of appropriate credential
- Copy of official transcripts showing BA/MA degree
- Three letters of reference dated within the past 18 months
If you are applying for a teaching position, please provide verification of the MSAT/CSET completion and NCLB Certificate of Compliance. You must also include your English Language Learner authorization.
For all questions concerning certificated staff, please contact:
- Jillian Ramos at (805) 485-3111 ext 2116 or email@example.com
Classified applicants must submit a completed application. Additional items are not required, unless otherwise noted on the individual EdJoin job posting. Applicants who meet the minimum requirements for the job classification will be invited to an employment exam.
All classified applicants must:
- Submit to a fingerprint clearance as a condition of employment
- Submit a test result within the past 4 years to determine he/she is free from active tuberculosis
For all questions concerning classified staff, please contact:
- Michelle Duckett at (805) 485-3111 ext 2115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pamela Gonzalez at (805) 485-3111 ext 2114 or email@example.com
Our Human Resources Strategy
The goal of Human Resources is to attract, develop, and retain a highly competent, effective, and diverse staff.
Phone: (805) 485-3111
Confidential Fax: (805) 604-7825
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.