Our school has a full-time counselor on site to assist in guiding the students through the early school years. Services include individual and group guidance to help with personal, social and academic issues. The counselor works closely with staff and parents for a successful transition through their school years.
About the Counseling Corner
Meet Your Counselor
- Interface Crisis Hotline – 211
- Kids 2 Kids – (805) 573-0752 or (805) 640-1632
- Food Pantry at Saint Paul’s – (805) 643-503
- Catholic Charities – (805) 486-2900
- Rescue Mission – (805) 487-1234